Video Games Video Games

Wow, your dad is an asshole

Cream Cream

I understand what the video is trying to tell and the core message but isn't the idea of Cream self-defeating, i mean, if Cream is the Omnipotent substance then the "Big Evil Corporation" will be irrelevant because THEIR PROBLEMS will also be solved.
A big business CEO doesn't need to boycott Cream BECAUSE Cream also renders HIS problems meaningless.....
And if Cream makes everyone an Erudite the whole boycott and media control will also be powerless since is ignorance what allows those things to control people in the first place.
I know what you're trying to do and is great but i think the video with its plot holes comes across far more cynical than "realistic"

It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017) It's A Mad World, Charlie Brown (2017)

This is a gorgeous production, the characters look and move like the original material, the voice acting is rather enjoyable and the twist has the inpact it deserves .... but the material and context of the story ask for a MATURE rating not Teen.

NEXTVIEW-Designs responds:

Glad you like the production quality, thanks! As for the rating I checked what I felt were the appropriate boxes and then after that it's up to the algorithm in place to make the call I guess.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Madness continue!
But a question,
Deimos will revive? or not.

Showdown(true west tales) Showdown(true west tales)

Is good

Is not dangerous or is stolen, is a interesting movie

joseph87 responds: